Sunday, February 20, 2005

That Nightmare Moment That All Teachers Worry About

Over at First Year Teacher, she had one of those moments in her classroom that every teacher hopes never happens to him or her. To make the situation worse, one of her bosses was there to observe her teaching! Here is a peek:
It finally happened to me. That moment. That moment that I had nightmares about on the night before my first day teaching. It happened to me. I stood in front of my class to teach. The Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum was observing me. My fly was completely unzipped.
Go to her site and see how she coped with the situation. I'll bet that the next time each person reading this goes before an audience, you'll check!

An Invitation: Please consider contributing to The Carnival Of Education: Week 3. All contributions should be received by 10:00 PM (Pacific) next Tuesday, February 22nd. They may be sent to owlshome [at] earthlink [dot] net. Get all the details here. To view the First Edition of The Carnival, click here. The Second Edition can be viewed here. The Carnival will open here at the 'Wonks Wednesday morning.

Any help that can be given by our fellow writers in the 'Sphere publicizing this carnival would be deeply appreciated.

Main Page/Latest Posts