Thursday, April 28, 2005

Information, Please

I've heard of this bunch before, but I had never actually went to their site. I now regret that unfortunate circumstance. SchoolMatters.com (which is brought to you by Standard & Poors) has a wealth of information about schools at the national, state, and local level.

I found that School Matters
had this to say about my home state of California.

They then had
this overview about a local school district.

And
this about one of the district's schools.

The website is safe, fun, and easy to use. Information about your local schools is only a few clicks away.
---------------------------
For the latest edition of The Carnival of Education, along with entry instructions for next week's Carnival, (which will be held at Jenny D's place) please click here.

Main Page/Latest Post